One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Formerly known as Simon's Direct Tax Service, this service was relaunched as Simon's Taxes in September 2008, 60 years after it was first published in 1948. Simon's Taxes remains the leading reference service on UK direct taxes (income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax and inheritance tax).
Why should you buy Simon's Taxes
Simon's is the most popular tax reference service in the UK - it is relied on by more accountants and tax practitioners, solicitors and barristers than any other service of its kind. Simon's provides expert practical and authoritative guidance reviewed by leading practitioners drawn from a range of different disciplines.
The Simon's subscription comprises:
* The full eleven-volume looseleaf binders and monthly updates, providing the detailed Simon's narrative together with relevant supporting materials, including HMRC materials and UK double tax treaties
* Four Tolley Tax Annuals, the leading handbooks on the four main direct taxes (income tax, capital gains tax, corporation tax and inheritance tax)
* The annual Budget Bulletin and Finance Act Handbook
* The monthly Practical Tax newsletter, to keep you abreast of all the latest developments
* Unlimited use of Tolley's Practice Support, our telephone tax helpline service. This service is staffed by senior tax practitioners and it can be used to provide guidance and support in all areas of direct and indirect taxation
Whatever your tax research requirements, Simon's Taxes is the cornerstone of your tax library.
Table of contents
Binder 1: Index; New developments; Tax tables; Worldwide taxes; Tax office directory
Binder 2: General Principles; Impact of EU Law; Administration & Compliance; Enquiries & Investigations
Binder 3: Business profits, capital allowances, partnerships and property income
Binder 4: Capital gains, settlements and estates, trusts
Binder 5: Companies; groups; overseas issues; distributions
Binder 6: Company reconstructions; special classes of companies; other transactions in securities
Binder 7: Individuals; employment income; retirement provision
Binder 8: Inheritance Tax
Binder 9: HMRC materials
Binder 10: Double Taxation Agreements; OECD Model Agreements; Exchange Rates