The Family Court Practice 2022 EPDF
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy The Family Court Practice 2022 EPDF
The Family Court Practice (Red Book), covers the entire range of family business and contains all the essential materials you need to practice in the Family Court.
The new edition is fully updated to include the latest case-law, full coverage of new and amended legislation, Practice Directions and guidance. It also contains fully and expertly annotated statutes and rules together with scores of unique step-by-step procedural guides, which direct you effortlessly to the relevant rules and annotation.
What's new for 2022:
- The addition of the Domestic Abuse Act 2021 with cross-referencing to it throughout
- The incorporation of the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020 so that both the 'old' and 'new' law are shown
- Detailed commentary and practical guidance on all recent case law and key procedural developments in the areas of divorce, civil partnership, private/public child law, financial provision, enforcement and appeals
- The latest amendments to the Family Procedure and Civil Procedure Rules
- A new procedural guide about arbitration
- The latest Practice Guidance
- A chronology of the key developments in family law and practice
Table of contents
About The Family Court Practice
Table of Statutes
Table of Statutory Instruments
Table of Cases
Table of Practice Directions
Table of CPR, FPR and Supreme Court Practice Directions
Part I: Procedural Guides
• Detailed guidance covering the following areas:
• Applications for Relief Other Than Divorce;
• Application for Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Proceedings and Related Orders;
• Enforcement of Orders;
• Judicial Reviews and Appeals;
Part II: Statutes
• Pertinent provisions of all relevant statutes, reproduced in amended form and annotated by the expert team of contributors.
Part III: Procedure Rules
• The full text of the Family Procedure Rules 2010 and practice directions, plus relevant provisions and practice directions from the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 and the Supreme Court Rules 2009. All provisions are reproduced as amended, along with detailed explanation and guidance.
Part IV: Statutory Instruments
• Pertinent provisions of all relevant SIs appear in amended form, with commentary from the expert team of contributors.
Part V: Practice Guidance
• Relevant practice guidance for family law practitioners.
Part VI: European Material
• Coverage of significant European Regulations and Conventions, all fully annotated.
Part VII: Welsh Materials (Autumn Supplement and Online only)
• Essential materials relating to children law in Wales.
Summary of Fees