Halsbury's Statutes of England and Wales
Halsbury's Statutes of England and Wales provides the user with an up-to-date version of the amended text of every Public General Act and Church of England Measure currently in force.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Halsbury's Statutes comprises the statute law of England and Wales from the earliest times to the present day. The current edition of Halsbury's Statutes provides the user with an up-to-date version of the amended text of every Public General Act and Church of England Measure currently in force, and also of a number of private and local Acts.
Halsbury's Statutes is easy to use with statutes grouped under an alphabetical title scheme covering the main areas of legal practice similar to that in other LexisNexis Major Works. Each Act is fully annotated to provide precise information relating to:
* Parliamentary debates
* Amendments and repeals
* Derivation notes in the case of consolidating legislation
* Cross-references to other provisions of the Act and to other relevant provisions in Halsbury's Statutes
* Words and phrases judicially considered
* Subordinate legislation
* References to words specifically defined in the Act
Volumes are revised and reissued when necessary to take account of changes in law and practice and are charged for separately on publication.
Halsbury's Statutes is updated regularly by an annual Cumulative Supplement (charged separately on publication) and a comprehensive updating service which includes the texts of statutes published since the reissue of the main volumes (charged annually).
The following consolidated publications complete the Halsbury's Statutes set and are charged separately on publication:
* Is it in Force? - a guide to the commencement of statutes since 1960 - published twice a year
* Consolidated Index including alphabetical and chronological tables of statutes
* Halsbury's Statutes Citator, a one-volume guide to the current status of statutes in England and Wales - published twice a year
* Consolidated Table of Cases, a guide to all case references printed in Halsbury's Statutes current volumes, Cumulative Supplement and Noter-up
* Consolidated Table of Statutory Instruments, a guide to subordinate legislation made, or having effect, under any provision of an Act printed in Halsbury's Statutes
* A volume of Destination Tables relating to consolidating Acts is published periodically
For details of the options available above and the prices for the accompanying publications to the main work please contact Customer Services on 0845 370 1234.