Civil Court Service 2020 (The Brown Book) (Hardcopy and CD)
Why should you buy Civil Court Service 2020 (The Brown Book) (Hardcopy and CD)
Civil Court Service 2020 provides access to the full text of the Civil Procedure Rules and all relevant materials in a single volume, combined with authoritative commentary from a team of leading judges and practitioners.
Under the Editorship of District Judge Tim Parker, the Brown Book provides concise, relevant commentary to practitioners who need fast and reliable answers to procedural matters in the civil courts.
An accompanying supplement is also sent to customers in October, containing all the updates since the March volume.
New developments for the 2020 main edition include:
- The amended rule on obtaining judgment in default
- New requirements for pleading claims for vehicle hire
- The new statement of truth for witness statements
- New requirements for witness statements made in a foreign language
- New limits on hearings in private
- New requirements about communications with the court
- Changes to the accelerated possession procedure
The housing materials cover useful and hard to source material, now including:
- The Tenant Fees Act 2019
- The Assured Shorthold Tenancies (Notices and Prescribed Requirements) (England) Regulations 2015
- Reg 36 of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
Table of contents
New!Pre-orderAPIL Guide to MIB Claims: Uninsured and Untraced Drivers Fifth editionNew!Release Date: October 23, 2021£139.99
Butterworths Civil Court Precedents Service on CD-ROMRelease Date: May 29, 1996£1,383.00
Inhouse Lawyer's Handbook - The UAE Legal SystemRelease Date: November 28, 2017£65.99