Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 465–718 Issue 3
- Amber Valley Borough Council v Haytop Country Park Ltd UKUT 68 (LC)  LLR 465, UKUT
- Berg v Burnley Borough Council UKUT 91 (LC)  LLR 476, UKUT
- IR Management Services Ltd v Salford City Council UKUT 81 (LC)  LLR 484, UKUT
- Morgan James Ltd v Revenue and Customs Commissioners UKFTT 151 (TC)  LLR 492, FTT
- Mortimer and Another v Calcagno UKUT 122 (LC)  LLR 518, UKUT
- Opara v Olasemo UKUT 96 (LC)  LLR 527, UKUT
- Rank Group plc v Revenue and Customs Commissioners EWCA Civ 550  LLR 536, CA
- Revenue and Customs Commissioners v Rank Group plc and Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Ltd and Others UKUT 117 (TCC)  LLR 551, FTT
- (Fisher) v Durham County Council EWHC 1277 (Admin)  LLR 565, QBD
- R (Mohamed and Lahrie) v Waltham Forest London Borough Council (Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government intervening) EWHC 1083 (Admin)  LLR 601, QBD
- R (Tesco Stores Ltd) v Birmingham Magistrates’ Court and Another EWHC 799 (Admin)  LLR 615, QBD
- R (Williams) v Caerphilly County Borough Council EWCA Civ 296  LLR 633, CA
- Sutton and Another v Norwich City Council UKUT 90 (LC)  LLR 656, UKUT
- Wolverhampton City Council and Others v Persons Unknown EWHC 759 (QB)  LLR 713, QBD