Insolvency Legislation: Annotations and Commentary Ninth edition
Why should you buy Insolvency Legislation: Annotations and Commentary Ninth edition
Insolvency Legislation: Annotations and Commentary provides practical guidance on the key primary and secondary insolvency legislation. In addition to the complete texts of the key statutory provisions, each is annotated with detailed analysis and commentary, providing practitioners and academics with everything they need within a single portable volume.
Combining the experience and knowledge of an established practitioner team and two leading academics, the book provides a practical discussion of relevant insolvency provisions and case-law.
The 9th edition has been updated not only to show the permanent statutory changes following the introduction of the CIGA 2020, but also annotated in a way that alerts busy practitioners to those provisions that are temporarily affected by the new legislation.
Table of contents
• Foreword by Mr Justice Richard Snowden
• Statutory text with annotations and commentary of:
• Insolvency Act 1986
• Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016
• Insolvency Act 2000
• Enterprise Act 2002
• Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
• Regulation (EU) 2015/848
• Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2016 – UNCITRAL Model Law
• Appendix 1: Statements of Insolvency Practice: SIP 1 to SIP 15
• Appendix 2: Practice Direction – Insolvency Proceedings 2018
• Appendix 3: Temporary Practice Direction Supporting the Insolvency Practice Direction
• Appendix 4: Insolvency Practice Direction Relating to CIGA 2020
• Appendix 5: Practice Statement (Companies: Schemes of Arrangement Under Part 26 and Part 26A of the Companies Act 2006)