Macdonald's Immigration Law & Practice 10th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Macdonald's Immigration Law & Practice 10th edition
The eagerly awaited 10th edition of Macdonald's Immigration Law & Practice provides detailed coverage of all aspects of UK Immigration, Asylum and Nationality legislation. The book is the leading work in this area of law, now available in a user friendly format, offering commentary, supporting legislation and case law. Ensuring that practitioners are kept up to date on the recent major changes in immigration law, such as the impact of Brexit for EEA nationals and the latest on UK immigration and asylum law.
- the impact of Brexit on EEA and Swiss citizens and their family members, including the EU Settlement Scheme, the Withdrawal Agreement, and the ending of EEA free movement rights
- the impact of Brexit across multiple areas of immigration law, including asylum law, Dublin returns, human trafficking, the common travel area and the position of Irish citizens in immigration law
- all significant developments in refugee and protection law, including developments in the law relating to cessation and exclusion; the approach to the evaluation of evidence, particularly expert medical and country evidence and the impact of Brexit
- the effect of the 28 statements of changes to the immigration rules since the last edition, including the new post-Brexit Points Based System for workers and students, the new general grounds for refusal and the new visitor rules
- the effects of the ‘hostile environment’ under the Immigration Acts 2014 and 2016
- the major changes to the application of Article 8 of the ECHR following its statutory codification by Part 5A of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 and a series of landmark judgments in the Supreme Court
- the impact of the Supreme Court judgment in AM (Zimbabwe) on Article 3
- the development of immigration judicial review particularly associated with the loss of appeal rights
- hundreds of decisions from the ECtHR, the CJEU, the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, Administrative Court and Upper Tribunal
- developments in the law relating to detention under the Immigration Acts; bail under Schedule 10 to the Immigration Act 2016; the Adults at Risk Statutory Guidance and policy under Immigration Act 2016, s. 59 and recent Supreme Court cases on the detention and bail powers
- the operation of the appeals system, including the transitional arrangements for EEA appeals, the new appeal rights for EU Settlement Scheme applicants and frontier workers and developments in appeal practice and procedure
- developments in the courts’ and tribunals’ jurisprudence, including more than 30 decisions of the Supreme Court dealing with the subject matter of the book
Macdonald's Immigration Law & Practice Second Supplement to the 9th editionRelease Date: September 17, 2018£152.00
Macdonald's Immigration Law and Practice Ninth edition eBookRelease Date: February 28, 2015£549.00
Macdonald's Immigration Law and Practice Ninth edition (Print & eBook)Release Date: February 12, 2015£658.00