Why should you buy Banks on Sentence 2020
Banks on Sentence is the definitive sentencing guide. It is used by judges, barristers and solicitors for sentencing hearings in the Magistrates' Court, Crown Court, Courts Martial and the Court of Appeal
Volume 1 sets out the sentencing powers available to the Courts. It contains all relevant material to set complex and overlapping legislation in context. It includes procedure to be applied in sentencing hearings, including applications for behaviour orders and appeal hearings.
Volume 2 contains all the relevant guidelines, cases and sentencing material to enable judges, magistrates and practitioners to determine the sentence for almost all commonly prosecuted offences.
The 15th Edition includes:
- The new and updated digital guidelines cross-referenced
- New public order offences guidelines 2019
- New general guideline and expanded explanations 2019
- Arson and criminal damage guidelines 2019
- Stalking Protection Act 2019
- Voyeurism (Offences) Act 2019
- Offensive Weapons Act 2019
- Terrorist Offenders (Restriction of Early Release) Act 2020