Why should you buy Property Notices: Validity and Service Second edition
The widely acclaimed Property Notices: Validity and Service provides the definitive account of the law relating to property notices. It contains a clear and practical guide to the legal principles governing whether a property notice is valid and whether it has been properly served. The importance of those principles for property lawyers cannot be over-stated: in the field of property law, rights are frequently exercised by the service of a notice and, for the party that has attempted to serve a notice (and perhaps its lawyers), the consequences of a finding that a notice is invalid may be disastrous.
This new edition has been extensively revised and updated and includes commentary on:
* The recent case law (including Ben Cleuch Estates Ltd v Scottish Enterprise, Prudential v Exel, Hexstone v Westlink, Hilmi v 20 Pembridge Villas, and MW Trustees v Telular)
* The effect of a consensual 'withdrawal' of a notice to quit or a break notice
* The computation of time limits for the service of notices
* Sections 17 and 18 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1994
* The law on waiver as it relates to notices
Property Notices: Validity and Service is the only work dedicated to this core area of practice and it is essential reading for all property lawyers.
Table of contents
New!Pre-orderRights of Light: The Modern Law Fourth editionNew!Release Date: December 08, 2020£139.99
New!Pre-orderProperty Notices: Validity and Service Third editionNew!Release Date: December 17, 2020£159.99
New!Bingham and Berrymans' Personal Injury and Motor Claims Cases 1st Supplement to 15th editionNew!Release Date: October 26, 2020£139.99