Butterworths Company Law Handbook 35th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Butterworths Company Law Handbook 35th edition
A fully updated edition of the must-have Blue Book. With its combination of statutes, statutory instruments and Retained European Legislation, this title is considered the essential reference work for corporate lawyers, accountants, company secretaries, tax advisers, regulators and students. Legislation is printed as currently in force with all amendments, repeals and revocations, providing full assurance that you are advising clients accurately.
What's new to this Edition:
- Fully updated to include all amendments in relation to the UK's exit from the EU - including relevant savings and transitional provisions
- Relevant provisions of, and amendments made by, the Financial Services Act 2021
- New Regulations relating to insolvency including the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Suspension of Liability for Wrongful Trading and Extension of the Relevant Period) Regulations 2020; the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Change of Expiry Date) Regulations 2021; and the Administration (Restrictions on Disposal etc to Connected Persons) Regulations 2021
- New EU and FCA provisions supplementing the Prospectus Regulation
- Other relevant new legislation including the Bearer Certificates (Collective Investment Schemes) Regulations 2020; the Supervision of Accounts and Reports (Prescribed Body) and Companies (Defective Accounts and Reports) (Authorised Person) Order 2021; and the Limited Liability Partnerships (Amendment etc) Regulations 2021