Fuller: The Law and Practice of International Capital Markets Third edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Fuller: The Law and Practice of International Capital Markets 3rd edition
This title offers comprehensive coverage of the key areas within capital markets including securitisation, guarantees, capital adequacy, Islamic finance, prospectuses, liability management, covenants, tax and legal opinions. It explains transaction structures, the relevant documents and how statutes and case law impact on them. Using a practical and accessible approach to the subject, it also benefits from a clause-by-clause analysis of key documents and structures.
This title has been fully updated to explain the impact of the global financial crisis on the capital markets.
New edition highlights include:
- A new chapter covering Islamic finance in the capital markets – Sukuk
- Detailed coverage of the amendments to the Prospectus Directive
- A description of the new bank regulatory capital regime - Basel III and CRD IV
- An explanation of the amendments to TEFRA and the new withholding tax/information reporting regime under the US HIRE Act
- New sections on eurozone sovereign collective action clauses, loan participation notes, the New Safekeeping
- Structure and the regulation of rating agencies
- Updated throughout to reflect legislative changes, new cases and changes in market practice