Manual of Accounting IFRS 2021
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Manual of Accounting IFRS 2021
PwC's IFRS Manual of accounting is thorough and translates often complex standards into practical guidance. Each chapter opens with an explanation of the requirements of the standards in clear language. Illustrative examples at the end of each chapter demonstrate the practical application of the principles of the standards.
Key updates in this edition include guidance on:
- Accounting implications of COVID-19
- Amendments to IAS 1, 'Presentation of financial statements', Classification of liabilities
- Cash flow statements - updates to FAQs, IFRIC agenda discussions and clarity of guidance over deferred/contingent consideration
- Amendments to IFRS 9, IAS 39, 'Financial instruments' and IFRS 7, 'Financial instruments disclosure', Interest rate benchmark reform
- Insurance - Amendments to IFRS 4
- Amendment to IFRS 16, 'Leases' on COVID-19 - Related rent concession
- Amendment to IFRS 17, 'Insurance contracts'
- IASB amendments to IFRS 3, IAS 16, IAS 17 and annual improvements on IFRS 1, IFRS 9, IAS 41 and IFRS 16