This MLex special report focuses on last week's American Bar Association Antitrust Law Virtual Spring Meeting. Read our comprehensive coverage on how enforcers are tackling the rise of Big Tech, a new wave of legislation and post-pandemic life.Download the report now →
- US judge cautions against handing over more antitrust law enforcement to states
- EU weighs environmental benefits in new antitrust rules
- US state AGs anticipate key rulings soon in Google, Facebook antitrust cases, Racine says
- Google’s dual role in online advertising under EU microscope, Verstager says
- EU, South Korea close to announcing data adequacy agreement, EU official says
- California’s new ‘dark patterns’ privacy rules resulted from market abuses, regulator says
Litigation & Cartels
- FTC’s ability to seek monetary redress threatened by pending US Supreme Court ruling, expert say
- EU cartel enforcers sharing leads to sour joint action with international counterparts
Get the latest insights on Antitrust law
Enhance your knowledge in antitrust law and add more value to your organisation.
Our In-house Hub includes the latest news and analysis, market insights, practical tools and trackers to help you successfully navigate your organisation through uncertain, dynamic and increasingly complex market conditions.