This report examines the accelerating growth of global data protection rules and enforcers. From the US to the EU, India, Brazil and East Asia, regulation is gathering momentum, with consequences for companies that will need to understand the challenges and adapt.Download the report now →
- New California enforcer a potent symbol of growing global momentum for data-protection regulation
- California at the vanguard of states’ push to transform US privacy landscape
- Brazil and India both laying foundations but offer a study in contrasts
- Trends for tougher penalties evident in Asia’s tech-rich economies as privacy regimes evolve
- Big tech platforms facing unprecedented European demands to keep content clean
Get the latest insights on Data Protection & Security
Enhance your knowledge in data protection law and add more value to your organisation.
Our In-house Hub includes the latest news and analysis, market insights, practical tools and trackers to help you successfully navigate your organisation through uncertain, dynamic and increasingly complex market conditions.