More about LexisNexis Webinars:What?
- One-hour audio-video web broadcast
- Coverage of 19 key practice areas, plus Brexit, learning and development, personal skills and hot topics
- All webinars are available to view on demand, anytime you like, for up to 24 months after the broadcast date
- Anywhere – available on your desktop, laptop, tablet, computer or mobile!
- Downloadable audio podcast for learning on the go.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading practitioners and experts
- Comprehensive – download case reports sourced from LexisLibrary and speaker slides
Contact us to get your discount
Make your strongest case with LexisNexis. We continue to find ways to help barristers and members of the Bar to work more productively, prepare arguments with confidence and get the best results for their clients with our pioneering and trusted online libraries and guidance and training via our webinars programme. Our commitment to advancing the Rule of Law continues with our Rule of Law Foundation.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is only valid for Bar Council members who work within chambers that do not have a LexisNexis Webinars subscription, or sole barristers who do not have an existing LexisNexis Webinars subscription.
Request more information
* denotes a required field