Journal of International Banking and Financial Law – JIBFL
JIBFL is a highly regarded and authoritative journal providing practitioners with the very latest developments in banking and financial law internationally. It is of interest to all bankers and lawyers in private and corporate practice.
- Regular contributions from around the world
- Special In-Practice section with practical know-how pieces - get a sharper understanding of transactional issues
- In-depth analytical features
- Commentary and insights on contentious and non–contentious issues
- Key points summarising content for busy practitioners
Request a Quote
* Denotes a required field.