LexisNexis Launches Law Campus
A new free online legal resource for students and academics
LONDON, 29 April 2010 - From today via Law Campus, a new web resource from LexisNexis, a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions, law students and academics will be able to access a wealth of information, support and expertise to assist with both legal studies and research, absolutely free.
This new, online legal resource and community combines unique content including video tutorials, blogs, and interactive video teaching materials to support academic study and legal research training.
Tom Laidlaw, Head of Academic Development, LexisNexis said; “LawCampus has been designed as an easy way for both students and academics to keep abreast of the latest developments in the law – and share information and ideas. Instant online access to the LexisNexis academic training team, as well as brand new training videos for our acclaimed LexisLibrary service, will help both students and academics get the most out of the LexisNexis research tools their universities subscribe to. For students, it will also enable them to start to align their working practices to those of real world lawyers encouraging them to seek out information, ask the advice of peers and specialists, and effectively self-educate; and so develop skills that are of paramount importance to the modern lawyer.”
Key benefits of LawCampus include:
- Easy access to unique content, including interviews with Lord Denning commented on by leading academics
- Instant online access to the LexisNexis academic training team, through email and MSN, and brand-new training videos for the acclaimed LexisLibrary service
- Direct contact with LexisNexis Student Associates – fellow law students who can help students improve their research skills and find out about events and initiatives at their relevant institutions
- Valuable career information – the ‘Day in the Life’ feature offers information on a range of legal and related careers
- The latest legal, case and legislation news with links to full expert analysis.
LawCampus is now live and access is free.
is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier
[NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK], LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 18,000 employees worldwide.
In the UK, LexisNexis
online services include LexisNexis Butterworths - named Online Product of the Year at the Legal Technology Awards - and Nexis® the single most powerful global news & business information service. The company has over 1,000 employees in the UK.Press contact information:
T: 0207 400 2874
M: 07833 482 email@example.com