- Wrongly completed application to tribunal not fatal to right to manage claim (Assethold v 20 Upper Wickham)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background?
- What was the issue involved?
- What is the layout of the application form?
- What did the UT decide?
- What was the UT’s reasoning?
- Case details
Property analysis: The Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) (UT) held that an application to the First-tier tribunal (FTT) for confirmation that a right to manage (RTM) company was entitled to acquire the RTM was valid, despite the fact that one of the tenants, a director of the RTM company had put his own details in one of the sections, when he should have put the RTM company’s details.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial