- Working in the digital age of criminal litigation
- The use of the DCS in the Crown Courts
- Electronic service and disclosure
- What are some of the key problems as well as key learning points for practitioners?
- What else is on the horizon?
Corporate Crime analysis: With the Crown Court Digital Case System (DCS) now in use in England and Wales, Sandra Paul, a criminal lawyer with experience of the new system, looks at the effect the DCS has had on the day-to-day practice of defence lawyers and prosecutors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial