- Winds of change in Welsh planning law
- Original news
- What are the proposed benefits of the new DNS regime?
- How similar will the DNS regime be to the procedure for nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIP) in England?
- What will be the consequences for local planning authorities (LPAs) and developers in Wales?
- What is the timescale for the changes?
Planning analysis: How will the recently approved developments of national significance (DNS) regime affect planning in Wales? Angus Walker, partner at BDB Law, and Elizabeth Dunn, partner at Burges Salmon, explore recent changes in detail.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial