- Winding-up in the public interest
- Original news
- What was the background to the public interest winding-up petition?
- What were the legal issues the judge had to decide in this petition?
- What were the main legal arguments put forward?
- What did the judge decide and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: David Mohyuddin QC, barrister at Exchange Chambers, examines Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills v PLT Anti-Marketing Ltd and explains the legal issues raised, and the practical implications and lessons that can be learned from the judgment.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial