- Will the OTS business taxation report be useful to tax professionals?
- Original news
- Why has the report been produced?
- What does the report conclude?
- Does the report achieve its objectives?
- What can practitioners take from the report?
Private Client analysis: The Office for Tax Simplification’s (OTS) Business Lifecycle Report aims at adopting a broader approach to the tax system. However, according to John Endacott, head of tax at PKF Francis Clark, the report is very wide-ranging and therefore ends up being fairly superficial in its comments, and is too easily biased by the views of the authors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial