- Will micro accounts deliver macro savings?
- Original news
- What are the key changes brought about by these regulations and what prompted the new regulations?
- Who will be most affected by these changes?
- Are these changes likely to be effective in reducing the burden on micro-companies and achieving their aims?
- What should lawyers advise their clients?
- What is the trend in this area?
Accountancy analysis: Are reduced accounting and audit obligations for very small companies a blessing or a curse? John Davies, head of technical at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, warns that publishing cursory information could impair companies’ prospects of obtaining finance in future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial