- White collar defence dos and don’ts for meeting with DOJ
- Credibility is influence
- Mind your manners
- You probably get one meeting—make the most of it
- Informal is usually better than formal
- Know your audience and adjust accordingly
- A final note about timing
Law360, Expert analysis: Former high-level US Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors, now at Jones Day, offer suggestions for how to approach meetings with DOJ decision makers in white collar matters, highlighting common counter-productive moves and strategies that maximize the odds of a favourable outcome.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial