- Which governing law? Restructuring Apcoa's debt
- Original news
- What is the background to this case?
- What novel questions arose regarding cross-border schemes?
- What were the findings on classes?
- What trends are arising in this area of law?
- What does this mean in practice for restructuring and insolvency professionals considering cross-border schemes?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Europe’s largest car park operator, Apcoa, has won an extension to the maturity date of its senior debt through an English scheme of arrangement. Phillip Hertz and Jeanette Best of Clifford Chance LLP, who represent the parent company of the group, discuss the process.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial