- When two become one—do law firm mergers benefit clients?
- With a number of mergers in the past few years, is there a feeling that law firm mergers in the UK have benefitted clients?
- Is there any evidence that clients have disapproved of their law firm merging or have been dissatisfied with the service they received post-merger?
- If not to benefit clients, what are the primary drivers behind law firm mergers?
- Does all this mean law firms should think twice before considering a merger?
Practice Management analysis: James Edsberg, partner with Gulland Padfield, examines the pitfalls and advantages gained from law firm mergers, and whether ultimately the client benefits or not.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial