- When outsourcing contracts don’t deliver
- Original news
- What key issues did this case raise?
- What are the common issues in this area of law, and is the judgment helpful in clarifying these? What, if any, are the remaining grey areas?
- What should commercial lawyers take from this case, and how should they be advising their clients accordingly? Do you have any ‘best practice’ tips for lawyers?
- What are the trends in this area? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
- Any further points of interest?
Commercial analysis: In the wake of BT Cornwall Ltd v Cornwall Council and others, James Ramsden and Cleon Catsambis, barristers at 39 Essex Chambers, anticipate seeing more early terminations of large-scale public procurement outsourcing contracts in the future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial