- When is ATE insurance reasonable? (Allan Coleman v Medtronic Ltd)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What are the facts of the case?
- Why was it considered reasonable to take out ATE insurance in this case?
- What considerations apply in determining whether an ATE premium is reasonable?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Are claimants obligated to give defendants the chance to extend existing costs amnesty before taking out after the event (ATE) insurance? Roger Franklin, partner at Edwin Coe LLP, specialising in insurance litigation, considers the decision in Allan Coleman v Medtronic Ltd.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial