- What to expect from CRD IV
- Original news
- What are the main changes under the new CRD IV framework?
- What does the transition to the CRD IV framework mean for banks? Will banks have less money to lend?
- What are the main things banks have to do to implement the new framework? What is the time scale?
- What are the challenges of the new framework?
- Will this also be relevant to other financial services firms?
- What should financial services firms do next?
Financial Services analysis: Patrick Brandt, counsel in the corporate group at Skadden, comments on the key changes introduced by CRD IV and how banks can manage the transition to the new regime.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial