- What the amendments to the Abu Dhabi Global Market Arbitration Regulations 2015 mean for practitioners
- Original news
- What is the background to the amendments?
- What are the key amendments for practitioners to note?
- Do the amendments align with international best practice?
- Are there any grey areas or missed opportunities?
- What are the implications of the amendments for the ADGM and arbitration in the Middle East?
Arbitration analysis: John Gaffney, senior counsel at Al Tamimi & Company, Abu Dhabi, explains the key amendments to the Abu Dhabi Global Market Arbitration (ADGM) Regulations 2015 (the 2015 Regulations) and what they mean for legal practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial