- What should pension trustees be doing to get ready for exit day?
- How does Brexit affect defined benefit schemes that are going through a valuation?
- Can they still make payments to members residing in an EU Member State?
- What steps should they be taking if they are a cross-border scheme?
- What, if anything, should trustees communicate with scheme members about the impact of Brexit?
- Will Brexit affect trustees’ data protection obligations in respect of the processing of members’ personal information, especially if this is transferred to a country in the EU?
- What other issues should scheme trustees be aware of in relation to preparing for Brexit?
Pensions analysis: Kate Payne, partner at ARC Pensions Law, considers what pension trustees should be doing to get ready for the UK leaving the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial