- What next for victims’ rights?
- Original news
- What are the key features of the Victims’ Rights Directive?
- To what extent will this harmonise the treatment of victims of crime across the EU?
- What is the UK doing to implement these measures, and how will this affect the current position in the UK?
- Could the Victims’ Rights Directive lead to any issues in the UK?
- Any further points of interest?
Public Law analysis: Can victims of crime in the EU now expect better treatment? Charlotte Wright, an associate at K&L Gates, observes that although the Victims’ Rights Directive is applicable to all Member States it is unlikely that the result will be a perfectly harmonised approach.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial