- What new UK money laundering law means for fintech
- The Kalifa fintech review: a long-term road map
- The Financial Services Act 2021
- Defence against money laundering
- Freezing and forfeiture orders
- Failure to prevent economic crime
Law360, London: Electronic money and payment institutions are set to benefit from the UK’s new money laundering legislation. However, an increase in state forfeiture powers and possibility of a broad failure-to-prevent offence still on the horizon leaves the regulatory future of the financial technology industry uncertain.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial