- What makes the UK so attractive for high yield bond restructurings?
- What has been the situation in the high yield bond markets over recent years?
- How do the European restructuring options for high yield bonds compare to those in in the US?
- Are we likely to see more European-based restructurings involving high yield bonds taking place in the UK?
- At the first signs of financial distress of the issuer company, what steps should UK bondholders take in the UK to protect their position?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Many European jurisdictions are developing procedures that they hope will rival those of the UK. However, Richard Nevins, senior partner in Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft’s financial restructuring department (London), says the UK will likely remain the jurisdiction of choice for bond restructuring.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial