- What lies ahead for blue energy?
- Original news
- How has blue energy developed over the past decade?
- How does blue energy fit into the UK’s renewable energy strategy?
- What are the key challenges—both legal and environmental—in the development of blue energy?
- What does this action plan tell us about the EU’s intentions for blue energy?
- Are there any government incentives to help this sector?
- What should lawyers do next to prepare for this development?
Environment analysis: What does the future hold for the ‘blue energy’ sector in Europe? Alex Msimang, managing partner of Vinson & Elkins’ London office, and Jessica Cull, an associate, both members of the firm’s worldwide energy transaction and project group, discuss the advantages of blue energy and the challenges ahead.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial