- What impact is Brexit likely to have on the UK’s oil and gas industry?
- Does European Law still apply? Will the existing legal and regulatory regime change when withdrawal from the EU is complete?
- What will happen when the UK finally withdraws?
- What effect will the government’s reorganisation have?
- Will Brexit galvanise the UK shale industry into action?
- Will the fall in value of the pound help or hinder investment in the North Sea?
Environment analysis: What might Brexit mean for the UK’s oil and gas industry? Penny Cygan-Jones, senior knowledge lawyer, Nick Prowse, partner and Kim Wood, partner, at Norton Rose Fulbright, consider the likely impact of Brexit, and the subsequent government reorganisation, on the UK’s oil and gas industry and how such events might affect investment in the sector going forwards.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial