- What does the #MeToo movement mean for employers?
- What, if anything, should organisations be doing in response to the
- MeToo movement? What role do business leaders play?
- What are the key risks to an organisation of sexual harassment or other inappropriate behaviour in the workplace, and how can these risks be managed?
- What can an employer do to ensure that employees feel able to report any instances of sexual harassment or other inappropriate behaviour in the workplace?
- How should an employer react to a complaint claiming sexual harassment or other inappropriate behaviour in the workplace?
- Is there any requirement to report such a claim outside of the organisation?
- Can a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) be used to settle a claim of sexual harassment or other inappropriate behaviour and minimise any commercial or reputational fallout?
Practice Management analysis: Harriet Bowtell, senior employment solicitor at Monaco Solicitors, considers the impact of the #MeToo movement on the workplace and provides practical advice for organisations and employers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial