- What does the future look like for the capacity market in the UK?
- Original News
- What is the current status of the CM?
- What changes are to be made to the capacity market regime?
- When can we expect the next auctions and how will they work?
- When and for how long will these changes take effect?
- What is the impact of these changes?
- What other changes are proposed?
- What are the implications for participants in the market, in particular for capacity providers and suppliers?
Energy analysis: Anna Sweeney, senior knowledge lawyer in the infrastructure, projects and energy team at Addleshaw Goddard, outlines the government’s latest consultations on the capacity market (CM) and explains what’s coming next.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial