- What does the Covid-19 tier system mean for offices?
- The current work from home guidance
- The new three-tier system, ban on gatherings and work exemption
- Is office working now banned unless reasonably necessary?
- Summing up - should employers adopt new rules for their offices?
Employment analysis: Regulations underpinning the three-tier lockdown system are now in force in England, as part of the government’s efforts to step up its response to the pandemic. In this article, Shalina Crossley, Partner, Colin Leckey, Partner, and Gemma Taylor, Managing Practice Development Lawyer at Lewis Silkin consider if the new regulations demand a stricter approach to office work and meetings.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial