- What can be learnt from the latest Insolvency Service criminal prosecutions?
- What criminal offences is the Insolvency Service Criminal Enforcement Team (ISCET) involved in prosecuting?
- Can we learn anything from the recently released prosecution statistics?
- What does all this mean for practitioners? Do you have any practical tips for practitioners in relation to these types of cases?
- How does this fit in with other developments in this area of the law? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Corporate crime analysis: Kim Potts, senior associate at Corker Binning, outlines the latest prosecution statistics from the Insolvency Service Criminal Enforcement Team and considers what these mean for practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial