- Welsh residential possession notices—an analysis of the Coronavirus Act 2020 and consequential amendments to Welsh regulations in respect of possession notices
- Summary of amendments
- Pre-26 March 2020 notice (phase 1)
- Notices served between 26 March 2020 and 23 July 2020 (phase 2)
- Notices served between 24 July 2020 and 28 September 2020 (phase 3)
- Notices served from 29 September 2020 (phase 4)
- Residential occupiers excluded from the security of tenure regimes
- What types of issues may arise as a result of the new regulations?
Property Disputes analysis: Mike Norman of Harrow Law Centre discusses the key amendments made to the Welsh residential possession notice time limits in the context of the four phases of changes between the period March to September 2020, and the types of issues which may arise as a result of those amendments, including by way of the contrasting approach taken in England in respect of time limits where there are substantial arrears.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial