- Welsh government consults on TVG proposals
- Original news
- What is the background to the consultation?
- What provisions of the PWA 2015 is it proposed will be commenced under new regulations?
- PWA 2015, s 52—Statement by owner to end use of land as of right
- PWA 2015, s 53—Exclusion of right to apply for registration
- Section 54—Applications to amend registers: power to make provision about fees
- What are the key provisions which the consultation seeks views on?
- Making a statement to a CRA
- Management and publishing the statement
- Maintaining a register
- Removal of entries from the register
- What are the potential implications for developers and CRAs?
- What are the next steps?
Planning analysis: the Welsh government has published a consultation seeking views on proposals to bring into force provisions of the Planning (Wales) Act (PWA 2015) relating to town and village greens (TVGs). The proposed changes relate to statements to end use of land as a TVG as of right, fees payable to a commons registration authority (CRA) and maintaining a register of statements.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial