- W&I insurance—overview and outlook
- The W&I insurance industry
- Benefits of W&I insurance
- Limitations of W&I insurance
- The importance of due diligence
- Timeframes and processes
- Deal size and coverage
- Known risks and specific area insurance
Corporate analysis: The 2017 Lex Mundi Global Seminar on Cross-Border Transactions was held on 2 November 2017 in London, United Kingdom. The seminar brought together legal practitioners, financial institutions and advisers, commentators and market participants in the cross-border M&A sphere to discuss key trends and developments in cross-border transactions. This News Analysis summarises the discussions and conclusions in relation to warranty and indemnity (W&I) insurance which were considered in the fourth session of the conference.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial