- Virtual currencies, eSports and social gaming
- What are the key issues raised in the discussion paper?
- What key legal issues have technological developments raised in this area?
- Is the existing legal framework in this area fit for purpose? What do the points raised by the discussion paper mean for lawyers and their clients?
- How does this fit in with other developments in this area? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Commercial analysis: The Gambling Commission recently published a discussion paper, considering issues surrounding virtual currencies, eSports and social gaming. Anna Soilleux-Mills, senior associate at Olswang, and Alasdair Lamb, associate at the firm, examine some of the issues raised.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial