- Varying the terms of a periodical payments order
- Original news
- What is the background to these proceedings?
- What were the key issues before the court?
- What are the practical implications in terms of seeking an extension of the term of a periodical payments order?
- How might this affect future disputes?
Family analysis: Clare Williams, associate at JMW Solicitors, analyses the decision in Mutch v Mutch in which the Court of Appeal addressed the importance of the timing and wording of a variation application.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial