- Variation of interim proprietary injunctions and trust expenses (Courtwood Holding SA v Woodley Properties Ltd)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background to the case?
- What issues arose for the court’s consideration?
- What did the court decide and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Brie Stevens-Hoare QC, barrister at Hardwicke, discusses the case of Courtwood v Woodley Properties which considered whether a proprietary injunction to protect funds held by an alleged constructive trustee should be varied to release the funds to pay expenses of the trust.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial