- Using the NHS COVID Pass for staff
- NHS COVID Pass
- Appearance and validation
- Applicable businesses
- Use for staff
- Compliance with data protection law
- Staff equality issues
- Whether use of pass should be voluntary or compulsory
- Refusal to use
- How to identify if individuals are exempt from vaccination or testing
- Practical considerations
Employment analysis: The new NHS COVID Pass offers businesses an easy way of discovering an individual's COVID-19 status but there are legal issues to consider first. In this insight, Sean Illing, Helen Coombes and Lucy Lewis of Lewis Silkin consider the key data protection and equalities issues raised by using the pass for staff.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial