- Using pension sharing orders as means of enforcement (Amin v Amin)
- Original news
- What were the key issues on appeal?
- What is the significance of this case?
- Does the judgment leave any remaining grey areas in clarifying the law?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment for practitioners?
- Does this case serve to underline the approach in this particular area of the law?
- Any points for the future brought to mind by the case?
Family analysis: Grant Howell, a partner at Charles Russell Speechlys, advises that the Court of Appeal’s judgment in Amin v Amin serves as a salutary reminder of the need for the focus to be on the client receiving the full benefit of the financial orders made.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial