- Using mirror orders as safeguards in international child contact cases
- Original news
- What were the issues at the heart of this case?
- What challenges did the facts of this case raise?
- What is the significance of the court’s approach to mirror orders?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
Family analysis: What issues do the courts frequently encounter when considering the granting of mirror orders in the course of international child contact proceedings? Tom Wilson, barrister at 1 Garden Court Family Law Chambers, discusses the practical implications of the decision in Re C-W (A Child).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial