- US strengthened and expanded economic sanctions in 2019
- Regulatory developments
- Sanctions compliance program guidance
- Expanded reporting requirements
- M&A and private equity enforcement
- Latin American enforcement
- Financial institution enforcement
Law360, Expert Analysis: Regulation of economic sanctions in the US continued at a breakneck pace this year, with new rules targeting Venezuela, Cuba, Turkey and Iran, expanded guidance from the Office of Foreign Assets Control, and one of the most active enforcement years on record, say attorneys at Ropes & Gray.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial